Medical equipment long-term contracts
Long-term contracts of medical equipment supply
For definition of medical equipment’s need of the health care organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as assistance to development of the domestic industry in production of medical equipment, the Single distributor signed long-term contracts of medical equipment supply.
The Single distributor signed long-term contracts of medical equipment supply with the companies:
- Aksel and A LLP
- Aktyubrentgen JSC
- KazMedPribor Holding LLP
- OralMedRegion LLP
Today the draft order on approval of the List of the medical equipment to be procured from the Single distributor under the signed long-term contracts of supply is at a coordination stage in structural divisions of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and "Atameken" National Chamber of Businessmen which will be published after its adoption on an official Web-site of the Single distributor.
Conduct of procurement of medical equipment under long-term contracts of supply requires the following consecutive actions:
1) for medical equipments need of domestic producer under long-term contracts of supply Customers submit to the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan information on necessary medical equipment, which within ten working days shall be sent for the Lessor for carrying out examination regarding clinical feasibility study and an expert opinion;
2) KazMedTekh JSC within three working days from the moment of the expert opinion sends the expert opinion to the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan which, in turn, within ten working days sends the received expert opinion to the Customer for submission of the subsequent application to the Single distributor;
3) Customers after the approval of the list by the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan submit to the Single distributor the application;
4) The Single distributor within five working days from the date of obtaining the application from Customers sends for signing to customers under the Acceptance act of the Procurement contract.
5) Customers no later than ten working days from the date of obtaining of Procurement contracts from the Single distributor sign them in full;
6) The Single distributor annually no later than thirty calendar days from the moment of obtaining applications from Customers directs for signing to domestic producer the additional agreement on medical equipment supply, purchased within the long-term contract of supply.